Lincoln County Detention Center
225 Justice Way
Pioche, NV 89043
Detention Center Visitation
Male Inmates may be visited between the hours of 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Female Inmates may be visited between the hours of 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Male Inmates may be visited between the hours of 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Female Inmates may be visited between the hours of 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Notice: All persons entering the Detention Center are subject to search.
Lincoln County Detention Center Visitation Rules
The following are the visitation rules for the Lincoln County Detention Center. Violation of these rules will result in a termination of the visit. Any person(s) caught with illegal contraband in the facility will face criminal prosecution and visitation privileges will be terminated indefinitely. All personal property will be secured in your vehicle. The only item allowed in the visitation room will be one (1) set of car keys and your photo ID (identification). Items for infants and children must be approved by the officers on duty.
- No personal property items. (Purses, photos or miscellaneous paperwork, etc.)
- No electronic devices. (Cell phones, cameras, Ipods, tablets, computers, etc.)
- No food or drink.
- No smoking unless in designated area.
- No weapons of any kind.
- Juvenile visitors must be accompanied by their LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- Visitation will be a minimum of one (1) hour.
- Visitors will be dressed appropriately. Any inappropriate exposures will not be tolerated.
- Visitors will only be allowed one (1) visit with one (1) inmate per day. Once you leave the facility you will not be allowed to return to visitation.
- LINCOLN COUNTY DETENTION CENTER WILL NOT TOLERATE DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR. PLEASE RESPECT ALL VISITORS IN THE VISITATION ROOM.
On-Line Inmate Deposits – This web site allows a person to deposits funds on an inmates account if that inmate is at the Lincoln County Detention Center.